5 lbs. Cajun Style
Our Cajun-styled boiled peanut contains our own special blend of flavors and spices.
We hope you enjoy Lil’ Red’s Boiled Peanuts! All items are perishable and should be refrigerated. You can enjoy boiled peanuts directly from the fridge or warmed. To keep longer than a week, place boiled peanuts into a freezer zip lock bag and store in freezer.
- Stove Top (preferred): Place contents from the bag into a pot and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and let cool to desired temperature.
- Microwave (if stovetop unavailable) at 1200W: Pour contents into microwave-safe bowl. Thaw, if frozen. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Microwave an additional 10-15 seconds, as needed, until desired temperature is reached. Microwave times may vary.
How to Eat a Boiled Peanut:
- Pinch the peanut at the seam.
- Slurp the brine out of the peanut shell.
- Crack the shell and wiggle the legume loose.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Lil’ Red’s provides fresh boiled peanuts directly to your home. This is a perishable item, and all sales are final. All packages are shipped 2-3 day priority mail, depending on your shipping zone. If the product is damaged on arrival, please contact us immediately upon delivery at 210- 570-2324. Quality is supremely important to us. Refunds will be processed if item is damaged or defective.
To provide the freshest option, all orders require a 3 to 4 day processing time. Processing times may vary in peak seasons, such as the summer months and winter holidays. Due to the perishable nature of the products, all shipments are processed Monday through Wednesday. Any orders received after 12pm on Wednesday will be processed and shipped the following Monday. Shipping cost is non-refundable. If a refund is processed due to damage, the cost of only the product will be returned through original payment processing. For all non-perishable items, returns must be processed within 30 days and returned merchandise must be shipped to 503 Chestnut, San Antonio TX 78202. Refunds will be processed if item is damaged or defective.